By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Visiting and using k9sale website is done completely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility in the event that you experience any problems after using the k9sale website, this includes but is not limited to downloading files provided by advert owners. K9Sale only allows the advertisement of highly trained dogs; all adverts not suitable will be deleted without warning and you must not knowingly publish false or misleading information in adverts.
The purchasing of any dog is a contract between the "buyer" and the "seller"; K9Sale is not responsible in anyway, except for providing a platform for the advert to be created and shared. It is your responsibility to make sure all transactions are done securely; and that you "the buyer" are confident in what you are purchasing and/or who you "the seller" are selling to.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on K9Sale's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on K9Sale's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by K9Sale at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on K9Sale's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. K9Sale makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, K9Sale does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall K9Sale or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on K9Sale's website, even if K9Sale or a K9Sale authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on K9Sale's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. K9Sale does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. K9Sale may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However K9Sale does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We are unable to verify the integrity of adverts or information posted on this website and therefore do not take any responsibility for them.
K9Sale has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by K9Sale of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
K9Sale may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts
K9Sale has a no refunds policy. This means if you buy add-ons and cancel them early or the dog you are advertising gets sold, we will not refund the time remaining for the addon. This is because of the hassle and administration time required to calculate and process the refund.
Your privacy is important to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification however we can not be held responsible for any of your data that being lost.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- K9Sale is part of the Ace Provider group and we may therefore share your data across ther projects under the Ace Provider group
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, contact numbers and your living or work address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- IP address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Whilst we will do our best to protect your data it is also imperative you understand that nothing in the digital world can be 100% secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.